“I define a bad race as one where I couldn’t help the team at all. That happened more than once in the 2019 season because I just struggled with my own fitness and I didn’t find it very easy to get into racing as a team (coming from junior individual racing). I would say Strade Bianche in March was a beautiful race but I was fighting for my life that day hahaha!”
The off-season for Hannah Ludwig?
“I enjoyed some beautiful hiking in Nepal, with time to focus on what really matters in life, and what real problems actually are. Most of the time I was offline which was amazing.”
“I signed for two years (2019 & 2020) when I signed with the team and I am very happy with my decision. The team is supporting me in every way I could ever ask for, but also gives me a lot of freedom too, such as having my own coach which I appreciate a lot.”
- Winner German Junior National Road Race
- 2nd European Championships U23 Time Trial, Scotland
- 3rd European Championships U23 Road Race, Scotland
- 3rd Youth Classification Lotto Ladies Tour, GER
- 2nd ITT Stage, Omloop Van Borsele Junior Tour, NED
- 4th, German National ITT Championships
- Winner Youth Classification, BeNe Ladies Tour, NED
- 6th General Classification, BeNe Ladies Tour, NED
- Gold medal U23 ITT, European Road Championships, Netherlands
- 4th ITT Junior World Championships, NOR
- Winner German Junior National Time Trial.
- 2nd Youth Classification Healthy Ageing Junior Tour, NED