After winning the 2017 CANYON//SRAM Racing Zwift Academy, Tanja Erath proved to be arguably the biggest talent find coming out of the women’s peloton in 2018. From riding Zwift, winning a professional contract, racing full time, winning a silver medal in the scratch race at German track national championships, being first reserve at UCI Track World Cups, and winning a stage sprint jersey at Tour de l’Ardeche, 2018 was quite the year for Tanja.
“Looking back on my first pro season, almost every race seems like a highlight to me. But if I have to name my two favorite moments, it´s for sure seeing my teammates becoming TTT World Champions in Innsbruck and my first ever UCI Jersey win at the Tour d´Ardèche.”
“Since the preparation for 2019 is my first professional preparation I already feel a huge difference in my fitness level compared to the years before. I’m excited for 2019!”
- Winner Sprint Classification WWT Emakumeen Bira, Spain
- 3rd TTT stage Healthy Ageing Tour, Netherlands
- 4th Postnord UCI Vårgårda WestSweden TTT, Sweden
- Rush Classification jersey winner Stage 1, Tour de l’Ardeche, France
- 2017 CANYON//SRAM Racing Zwift Academy winner