“I started cycling when I was in primary school. We did a week-long 1000km riding fundraiser for a charity in Africa and I was hooked on cycling ever since. I enjoyed cycling a lot with my family through my school years and it was a natural progression to become a professional cyclist when the opportunity came,” said Hannah.
Hannah will move into her third year as a professional cyclist in 2021. The German rider defended her U23 European individual time trial title in 2020, along with a stage top ten at the Women’s World Tour race Challenge Madrid by La Vuelta.
“I’m very happy with the team and happy to re-sign. I felt I was getting better this year and that finally I was getting used to the races. I’d love to keep improving there,” said Hannah.
- Winner European Championships U23 Time Trial, France
- 5th Youth Classification, Ceratizit Challenge by La Vuelta WWT, Spain
- 6th Points Classification, Ceratizit Challenge by La Vuelta WWT, Spain
- Winner European Championships U23 Time Trial, Netherlands
- Winner German Junior National Road Race
- 2nd European Championships U23 Time Trial, Scotland
- 3rd European Championships U23 Road Race, Scotland
- 3rd Youth Classification Lotto Ladies Tour, GER
- 2nd ITT Stage, Omloop Van Borsele Junior Tour, NED
- 4th, German National ITT Championships
- Winner Youth Classification, BeNe Ladies Tour, NED
- 6th General Classification, BeNe Ladies Tour, NED
- Gold medal U23 ITT, European Road Championships, Netherlands
- 4th ITT Junior World Championships, NOR
- Winner German Junior National Time Trial.
- 2nd Youth Classification Healthy Ageing Junior Tour, NED