Shari Bossuyt Belgium
Current Belgian U23 individual time trial champion, Shari Bossuyt has signed with CANYON//SRAM Racing for two years, joining at the start of 2022, through to the end of 2023. The 21-year-old rider from Kortrijk feels ready to step up to a Women’s World Tour team.
“It’s exciting to be a part of CANYON//SRAM Racing! Being a pro cyclist with a team at this level gives me a lot of motivation. I’m looking forward to racing and learning a lot from the other riders,” says Shari.
Riding since she was seven years old, Shari describes herself as an all-rounder and says she will aim to have a consistent season in 2022.
“My brother cycled, and my parents went to the training sessions on the weekends, so after some time, I got on the bike too. I was 7 years old when I started. I just know it’s going to be a lot of fun to be a pro at CANYON//SRAM next year. I hope for a good season overall and to be a part of some good results with the team,” adds Shari.
- Belgian Elimination Race national champion
- Silver medal Belgian Points Race national championship
- 8th place, Le Samyn des Dames
- Winner youth classification, Bloeizone Fryslan
- Winner sprint classification, Bloeizone Fryslan
- 10th general classification, Bloeizone Fryslan
- 10th place, Danilith Nokere Koerse
- 8th place, Dwars Door Vlaanderen
- 2nd place general classification, Watersley Women’s Challenge
- Stage win, Watersley Women’s Challenge
- 3rd place stage, Watersley Women’s Challenge
- Winner U23 ITT Belgian national championships
- 2nd place youth classification, Lotto Belgium Tour
- 4th place road race Belgian national championships
- 3rd place road race Belgian national championships
- 5th place European Continental championships U23 ITT
With fifteen riders from eleven different countries, CANYON//SRAM Racing is the home of a diverse group of highly ambitious women who are willing to invest in their future and the future of cycling by breaking new grounds and constantly challenging themselves and their competitors.